Romar Cabinet Warranty Information.
We’re Proud Of Our Work And We Back It Up.
Romar Offers a Limited Warranty on all Custom Cabinetry
What is covered?
- Initial repair or replacement (if necessary, at the discretion of Romar Cabinet and Top Company, Inc.) for up to one year.
What is not covered?
- Cabinetry damaged after delivery
- Damage by other sub-contractors upon installation.
- Normal wear and tear from everyday use and the settling of a new home.
- Cabinet door and drawer adjustment beyond initial service.
- Service beyond the warranty period of one (1) year from date of delivery.
Weather conditions and temperature changes may cause natural expansion and contraction in the wood. These changes in the wood may result in the need for door and drawer adjustments. Expansion and contraction of wood is a natural process. When wood expands it will eventually contract and vice versa. Temperature and humidity variations can cause this process. This is considered normal maintenance and is not covered under the warranty service.
Wood is a natural product and variations in grain and color are a common occurrence and does not mandate replacement or refinishing.
If you believe you have a warranty issue please call us today at: (815) 467-9900